Director of Operations - Mail, Print, and Office Services (Tri-State)
- Posted: January 02, 2023
Now is a great time to join our growing company! The Millennium Group (TMG) is an award winning business process outsourcing firm focused on print, mail, document scanning, reception, and related office support services for Fortune 500 companies, professional service firms, and institutions of higher education. TMG is looking for highly motivated, enthusiastic team players interested in a career rather than just a job. With a team of over 1,500 nationwide associates, TMG is seeking an individual who can uniquely contribute to our 30+ years of success in the industry.
Under the direct supervision of the Executive Director, this Director of Operations is responsible for managing strategic operations of the multiple regions throughout TMG. Responsibilities include maintaining and/or exceeding excellent client customer satisfaction and site performance in addition to cultivating Best in Class strategies for workplace services.
- Manages and provides direct support to assigned operation managers and/or Associate Directors throughout the Eastern region.
- Provides timely customer support in a cost-effective manner.
- Ensures service level agreements are met and/or exceeded, equipment, and performance goals are maintained and that cost-effective technology is used to maximize production. Ensures fixed assets are preserved. Initiates recommendations to the client in order to maximize performance.
- Develops, monitors, and reports on operating costs within functional area. Alerts manager of cost and labor over run. Makes recommendation and implements solutions to problems related to same.
- Ensures services are being met and/or exceeded according to Service level agreements (SLA)
- Ensures the Regional Operations teams following company policy and procedures.
- Manages budget and controls expenses effectively.
- Hires, trains, develops and appraises staff effectively. Takes corrective action as deemed necessary on a timely basis and in accordance with company policy.
- Keeps up-to-date on information and technology affecting functional areas to increase innovation and ensure compliance.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Management or other closely related field and 5 years of operational experience or a Master's degree and 3 years of operational experience.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in client SOW to include print, imaging, SSR functions, Office Services, Facilities Management, Digital Mail, imaging, and Shipping & Receiving, etc.
- Certification in Facilities Management and Office Services related field required
WATCH Where Service Matters:
The Millennium Group
AddressNew York, NY
BusinessView all jobs at The Millennium Group
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?