Now is a great time to join our growing company! The Millennium Group (TMG) is an award winning business process outsourcing firm focused on print, mail, document scanning, reception, and related office support services for Fortune 500 companies, professional service firms, and institutions of higher education. TMG is looking for highly motivated, enthusiastic team players interested in a career rather than just a job. With a team of over 1,500 nationwide associates, TMG is seeking an individual who can uniquely contribute to our 30+ years of success in the industry.
- Operate and maintain high volume xerographic and finishing equipment.
- Perform copying/printing/finishing of digital print and finish work, binding, and lamination.
- Review finished product for quality and to meet standards of client.
- Acts as Key Operator, identifying equipment problems, performing minor repairs to xerographic equipment or arranging for repair service; operates high volume xerographic equipment as needed.
- Track copier usage and manages materials in an efficient manner.
- Coordinate paper restock in Print Center.
- Maintain logs of related actions such as department chargeback sheet.
- Keep logs for machine service calls.
- Coordinate workflow of all reprographic requests.
- Other duties assigned by manager.
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- 1-3 years experience with Reprographics/Copier/Finishing/Binding/Laminating related experience preferred
- 1-3 years experience with Microsoft Office Software (Word, PDF, Power Point).
- Excellent customer service skills; must possess a "can do" attitude.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Ability to effectively work individually or in a team environment.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Assertive and resourceful; self-motivated; willing to ask questions and take initiative.
- Consistently demonstrates professional demeanor, appearance and attitude.
- Must be able to perform physical activities, such as, but not limited to, lifting, bending, standing, or walking.
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check and drug testing.
WATCH Where Service Matters:
Job Posted by ApplicantPro