A major Fortune 500 organization seeks to hire a Senior Marketing Analyst to join their team in Alexandria, VA. The Senior Marketing Analyst is responsible for analyzing web engagement and digital marketing data, translating this information into actionable insights and recommendations for the business. Working closely with marketing, social media and content stakeholders, this position helps set the roadmap that identifies and integrates analytics tools and delivers impactful and actionable metrics that track customer usage, engagement and purchase behaviors.
Senior Marketing Analyst Responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain holistic integrated marketing performance reports utilizing different attribution methodologies and provide recommendations based on findings.
- Provide monthly deep-dive analysis of digital channels and e-commerce website. Summarize and present overall findings and key takeaways.
- Use various organizational data sources and systems to produce and maintain regular dashboards and reports on web traffic, engagement and outcomes, including marketing conversions and ecommerce revenue. Perform ad-hoc analyses per department requests.
- Assist in data preparation for senior-level executive presentations.
- Collaborate with the marketing analytics manager to define tracking requirements and implement tags for web properties.
- Provide administrative support for analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Optimize etc. This includes but is not limited to providing access, creating views, creating custom reports, setting up event tracking/custom variables, setting up ecommerce funnels and setting up goals.
- Analyze organizational social media engagement and audience participation
- Provide technical support for testing scenarios and search engine optimization. Identify and close data capture gaps.
Senior Marketing Analyst Requirements:
- Bachelors degree in Marketing, Business, Analytics or related field is required.
- Ideal candidate will have 5+ years of experience in a related role.
- Experience with Google Analytics and/or Tag Manager is required to be successful in this role.
- A great sense of humor!