Marketing and Business Development Coordinator
They ideally want a candidate who has experience with Marketo and Google Analytics. Salesforce experience is a plus.
Temporary Staff – Marketing & Business Development
- Write, create, launch and analyze email campaigns, develop metrics and regularly review effectiveness of marketing initiatives to optimize or create new programs for each relevant membership type with the goal of supporting Membership – acquisition and retention. Execute omni-channel marketing plans, including for direct mail, email, digital and telemarketing. Collaborate with Marketing Manager to develop print, digital, telemarketing, SMS and email campaigns; measure and report on results, associated costs and make suggestions for improvement.
- •Must be able to multi-task, work in fast-paced environment, be deadline-oriented, and be nimble to act and react quickly
• Must have strong analytical, judgment, & decision-making skills.
• Must be able to work autonomously and as part of a team, and develop relationships with internal clients and external partners
• Proven project management skills
• Excellent oral, written communication and presentation skills
• Excellent decision making and problem solving skills.
• Expert in Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Cloud software applications
• Experience with marketing automation or email platforms is essential
• Experience with Google Analytics and/or email reporting
• Knowledge of CRM tools a plus
- Marketo; Google Analytics; Salesforce (a plus)
The Midtown Group
Why Work Here?
This company has plenty of room to grow and truly values its employees.