Educational Aide / Classroom Assistant
The Midtown Group Washington, DC
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
* If you are interested feel free to send your updated resume to email@example.com *
Educational Aide - Onsite work
- Records student attendance daily.
- Helps to implement policies for classroom behaviors and procedures.
- Assists students in eating breakfast, lunch, and snacks.
- Helps students log onto their virtual classes on their laptops and monitors students as they attend classes.
- Communicates with students’ virtual teachers needed.
- Assists students with homework and printing assignments, as needed.
- Facilitates students’ participation in quiet activities as others are participating in online classes.
- Leads free play and outdoor activities before and after virtual learning and during scheduled breaks.
- Monitors student progress and needs, as appropriate.
- Uses effective positive interpersonal communication skills when interacting with students.
- Proactively communicates with parents and school staff to seek clarification, guidance, or assistance.
- Follows proper student dismissal procedures.