Accounts Payable Coordinator
The Mid-America Management Corporation Beachwood, OH
- Expired: 27 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
A contributing member of the Mid-America team primarily responsible for the efficient maintenance, processing, and analysis of accounts payable transactions
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
· Responsible for the input, review, and research of invoices and check requests.
· Prepare and process accounts payable checks.
· Evaluate and reconcile all vendor statements and manage all inquiries.
· Process petty cash and employee reimbursement requests.
· Monitor accounts to ensure payments are accurate and timely.
· Resolve vendor discrepancies, correspond with vendors and respond to inquiries.
· Maintain files and documentation thoroughly and accurately, in accordance with company policy and accepted accounting practices.
· Maintain and file both Insurance Certificates and W9s
· 1099 preparation and maintenance.
· Assist in month end closing.
· Communicate with co-workers, management, clients, and others in a courteous and professional manner.
· Conform with and abide by all regulations, policies, work procedures, and instructions.
Skills and Abilities Required
· Ability to maintain confidentiality of company financial records; multi-task; prioritize and meet deadlines; communicate effectively with others and develop good working relationships.
· Ability to both set and achieve high performance standards and objectives.
· Ability to manage time and workload efficiently, which includes planning, organizing, prioritizing and following through on a variety of tasks, assignments, projects and reports.
· Ability to work both independently and with a team with an emphasis on accuracy and timeliness.
Education and Experience Required
· 3+ years’ experience in Accounts Payable function required.
· Knowledge of general accounting procedures.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and data entry required.
· Experience with Nexus Payables and MRI software a plus.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) incumbent in this position. Employee(s) will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorized to give instructions or assignments.
The Mid-America Management Corporation
3333 Richmond RoadBeachwood, OH
Finance and Insurance