- Posted: over a month ago
We are seeking a Systems Engineer to become an integral part of our direct client's team in support of a DoD engagement in Suitland, MD. This is a full-time, permanent position. No layers. Must have an active Top Secret/SCI (Poly highly preferred). No ability to work remotely, all work must be done on site.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Configure workstation with a baseline VM configured for cyber tool/ technique testing
- Assist with the designing and fielding special purpose systems for critical missions and recommending hardware procurement
- Draft and maintain up to date system drawings to accurately reflect the configuration of the Cyber Foundry Development Environment
- Draft technical documents discussing new technologies and how they could impact current networks
- Provide system engineering assistance to software developers
- Assist software developers engineer networks per specified requirements for building capabilities and testing of those capabilities
- Active TS/SCI with ability to get a Poly
- Minimum 3+ years of related experience
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or closely related field – work experience can be substituted in lieu of degree
- Ability to prepare technical documentation
- Solid oral and written communication skills, with the demonstrated ability to communicate complex technical topics to management and non-technical audiences
Client offers a competitive salary and generous benefits package.
The Michelle Martin Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
The Michelle Martin Group
TechnologyView all jobs at The Michelle Martin Group