The Michelle Martin Group
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Michelle Martin Group is seeking experienced Penetration Specialists (Testers) for a government contract engagement. Position will be located in Washington, DC.
Candidates must be US Citizens. Must Have A Degree. Top Secret Clearance required.
- 3-5 years recent/current experience in security assessment and penetration testing including experience/expertise with SP-800-53/53a
- Assess system information security policies against DHS policies.
- Ensure policies are comprehensive to system.
- Evaluate security components against their ability to resist threats in the deployed environment.
- Evaluate configurations and implementation of Operating Systems, Applications, firewalls, proxy servers, routers, Virtual Private Networks (VPNs), IDS, wireless networks, etc against legal requirements, departmental/local policy, industry best practices and vendor recommendations.
- Evaluate process and procedures associated with operations
- Conduct vulnerability assessment and penetration testing customized to the system function and technical requirements
- Execute standardized IV&V practices to evaluate comprehensive state of the security posture
- Provide Vulnerability Scanning / Penetration Testing / Ethical Hacking services in the following types environments; Networks, Wireless and Web Application. These services should be able to be targeted against resources ranging in size from a single Web Application portal to an entire GSS.
- Information Assurance Workflow is provided by Xacta IA Manager. Xacta experience preferred but not required.
- Penetration Testing/Ethical Hacking services shall include the ability to provide proof of concept exploits for custom applications as needed during exercises
- Develop and provide formal reporting (including briefings as required) on assessments and penetration test results using prescribed format/templates (Xacta IA Manager).
- TS needed
- All Must Have A Degree
- Prior audit experience preferred!
- Experience with Big 4, Big 8 or other notable Audit firm
- CEH, CISSP, LPT, OWASP, preferred
- Experience with security tools: Nessus, NMap, Web Inspect, AppDetective, Wireshark, Saint, BigFix, Metasploit, Kismet, Linux, BSD, Red Hat, CENTOS, Perl, Python, Hacking, Vulnerability Assessment, Penetration Testing,
- Demonstrated technical experience with:
- Web Application Penetration Testing
- Network Penetration Testing
- Vulnerability Detection and Remediation
- Linux, MS Windows
- Network Switching and Routing
- Familiarity with Open Web Application Security Project (OWASP), National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) Special Publications, and Open Source Security Testing Methodology Manual (OSSTMM)
- Database administration, device configuration hardening and compliance verification experience a plus.
- CISSP, GIAC, GWAPT, GPEN, CEH, or CCNA certification a plus.
- Familiarity with scripting in UNIX shell, PERL, or Python a plus.
- Advanced degree in an IT related field a plus.
- Working knowledge of firewalls and other network security products.
- Knowledge of applied cryptographic protocols.
- Familiarity with XML, SOAP, and Ajax.
- Ability to conduct source code reviews.
The Michelle Martin Group
Get fresh Remote Tester jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.