The Metro Group, Inc. is seeking qualified Field Supervisor candidates to thrive in a growing water treatment, HVAC-R and mechanical services company. The successful candidate will be responsible for direct supervision of the Mechanical Division’s field technicians and oversight of various mechanical and HVAC/R repair jobs and installation projects.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Effectively lead, manage, and communicate with field team members
· Ensure field members have clear, daily direction of their defined scope of work
· Aid in the development of field team members
· Communication with the Field Foreman and management regarding personnel-related items
· Coordination with in-office support and project management teams regarding job-specific items, including material orders, staffing, job status, etc.
· Ensure employee adherence to safety and quality measures
· Execute project plans and scope according to the project documents, plans, budget and timeline, at the direction of the Project Management team
· Determine job/ project resourcing requirements (i.e., staffing, staging, etc.)
· Professional representation at project coordination or Customer meetings
· Provide best in class Customer service; accurately and comprehensively understanding customer requirements and translating those requirements into actionable steps
· Clean driver’s license (a DMV report will be run as part of the application process. Any offer is contingent upon a clean report)
· Demonstrated knowledge of mechanical, HVAC-R, and plumbing systems to be confirmed during a field interview
· Ability to meet the physical requirements of the role, including climbing ladders/stairs to view system components, maneuvering in mechanical rooms, and similar
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
· Good at prioritizing tasks to meet deadlines
· Analytical with strong attention to detail
· Excellent communication skills
· Strong leadership and initiative
· Proficient with Microsoft Office: Outlook/Word/Excel
- Competitive compensation
- Expense reimbursement
- Excellent medical/dental and life insurance
- 401(k) with Company match
- Generous paid leave
- Career advancement opportunities
The Metro Group, Inc. is an EEOC-compliant employer.
The Metro Group, Inc.
Why Work Here?
A growing company that's large enough to make a difference, yet small enough to care!
New York, NY