This position is for a local, experienced HVAC Technician/Installer with HVAC certificate to do mainly residental but some commercial work. The daily work of this position would be service/maintenance/installation of air conditioners, furnaces, boilers, water heaters, and ductwork. The ideal candidate would be local (our service area is primarily in the northern Chicago area), professional and self motivated with excellent diagnostic and communication skills. Work is year round and Full Time.
Years of experience don't matter to us as much as a desire to learn and provide excellent customer service! If you are a seasoned HVAC Technician with a great deal of experience, we would welcome your expertise and your salary would reflect the added knowledge you bring to our team.
We are a small, family run, well-established HVAC company with a great work environment, excellent pay and benefits, and flexible scheduling when needed. Our pay scale is determined based on years of experience in the field and certifications/educational attainment. As a family business, we take care of our employees and do everything that we can to see them thrive.
- Service heating, ventilation, and air conditioning systems
- Install HVAC equipment with team
- Perform routine preventative maintenance
- Respond to emergency service requests
- Adhere to all safety policies and procedures
- Graduate of an Accredited HVAC Program
- Minimum of 1-2 years of high quality field experience
- EPA Certification
- Safe driving record