Delivery driver/warehouse worker
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Full-time Driver/Warehouse worker wanted, clean driving record is required. Looking for a Driver/Warehouse worker to make deliveries to and from the five boroughs of NYC from our location in South Hackensack, NJ. Must be able to drive a commercial van and perform some warehouse duties. Work days are Monday-Friday.
- Drive company vehicle to make deliveries to and from the five boroughs
- Pick up orders at supply houses
- Communicate with Project Managers and workers on the job sites
- Loading and unloading of material and equipment
- Picking up warehouse orders needed for a job site
- Report any accidents or vehicle issues encountered while en route to supervisors
- Able to accept warehouse deliveries; some forklift experience, willing to train if needed
- Ability to meet physical requirements of position, lifting 50 lbs regularly
- Competitive pay
- Medical and dental insurance
- 401K retirement plan with company match
- Generous paid holidays, paid personal time off
- Company profit sharing
- Company-provided life insurance
- Career advancement opportunities
The Metro Group, Inc. is an EEOC-compliant employer.
The Metro Group, Inc.
AddressSouth Hackensack, NJ
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at The Metro Group, Inc.