- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Metro Group, Inc., is an established, successful, premier Building Service company founded in 1925. Our services include water treatment, boiler repairs, service and installations, HVAC repairs, water services & testing, regulatory compliance, electrical services, and various other valuable building services. We take pride in the work we do while building long lasting partnerships not only with our clients but most importantly with our employees.
We are currently seeking a motivated Collections Representative. The selected individuals will work closely with our Sales and Finance departments to ensure the highest level of satisfaction to our internal and external customers. The Collection Representatives will be responsible for collection of past due invoice payments via phone.
Role and Responsibilities (include but not limited to):
- Contact customers about open invoices while identifying and resolving concerns to secure payment
- Research customer past payments
- Maintain customer database
- Answer incoming phone calls
- General file management
- Heavy phone call and email activity
Qualifications and Requirements:
- High school diploma or GED preferred
- Previous telephone collection experience in a B2B environment preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Ability to meet physical requirement of position
- Availability to start within a maximum of two weeks.
Benefits and Perks:
- Competitive pay
- Great Benefits package including medical and dental insurance
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Generous Paid holidays, Paid Personal Time Off
- Company Profit Sharing
- Company provided Life Insurance
- Career Advancement opportunities
The Metro Group, Inc. is an EEOC-compliant employer.'
The Metro Group, Inc.
AddressNew York, NY
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at The Metro Group, Inc.
Get fresh Call Center Collections jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.