Boiler Technician/Mechanic, up to $20 per hour
The Metro Group, Inc. New York, NY
- Posted: over a month ago
- $15 to $20 Hourly
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical,
The Metro Group, Inc., located in Long Island City, is currently looking for a Boiler Mechanic for their Mechanical Division. The position is a full-time, permanent position with union entrance and company benefits. Job tasks include cleanings, repairs, modifications, or installations of various components of boilers and associated equipment.
Additional responsibilities could include:
- Driving a company vehicle
- Lifting tools, materials and equipment.
- Performing other miscellaneous tasks to support the operation, when needed. For example, assisting on other job types, doing material pick-up and deliveries, etc.
Characteristics of a qualified applicant include:
- Agreeable and self-motivated team member
- Enthusiastic in taking on assignments and responsibilities
- Detail oriented, pride in their work, focus on quality
- Clear communication skills
- Capable of working in a professional environment and providing great customer service while on a job-site
- Ability to meet physical requirements of position
- Valid driver’s license
- High school diploma or GED
- Experience in boilers or service settings is helpful
Full-time, permanent employment with union entrance, a competitive pay and stable, steady work Monday through Friday with the opportunity for overtime.
The Metro Group, Inc. is an EEOC-compliant employer.
The Metro Group, Inc.
AddressNew York, NY
ConstructionView all jobs at The Metro Group, Inc.