- Posted: over a month ago
- $45,000 to $55,000 Yearly (plus commission)
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical,
The Metro Group, Inc. is an established, successful, premier Building Services company founded in 1925. Our products include water treatment services & testing, regulatory compliance, and various other valuable building services. We take pride in the work we do while building long lasting partnerships not only with our clients but most importantly with our employees. We are currently seeking a motivated Account Manager that will help manage our business relationships.
This person will have direct contact with our customers and will be responsible for ensuring accurate and timely responsiveness to all concerns, increased product penetration, and ongoing retention of each customer. This person will work towards increasing new business and fostering continued growth.
Role and Responsibilities (include but not limited to):
· Focus on new business to business account development
· Prospecting, cold calling, setting appointments and presenting programs
· Follow up and renewal of current contracts
· Respond to all customer inquiries/request in a timely fashion
· Deliver sales quota and meeting productivity goals
Qualifications and Requirements:
· High School Diploma or GED required - Minimum of 1 year outside sales experience
· “Hunter” sales mentality - goal driven and self-motivated
· Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office applications (including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
· Excellent communication skills
· Ability to meet physical requirement of position
Preferred Skills (PLUS but NOT required; will TRAIN the right person):
· Bachelor’s Degree
· New business to business (B2B) sales experience
· Previous customer service experience in an industrial or service industry
Benefits and Perks:
· Competitive pay including base salary and commission potential
· Annual/quarterly performance bonuses and incentives
· All expenses reimbursed
· Excellent benefits package, including medical and dental insurance
· 401K retirement plan with company match
· Paid holidays, paid personal time off
· Extensive on the job training provided with career advancement opportunities
The Metro Group, Inc. is an EEOC-compliant employer.
The Metro Group, Inc.
BusinessView all jobs at The Metro Group, Inc.