Zillow Flex Agent
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We coach, train, and provide quality leads!
Join a top-ranked Real Estate Team in Northern Virginia!
Are you an experienced real estate professional? Are you looking to jump into the real estate industry for the first time? We are seeking both new and experienced real estate sales professionals to join our rapidly growing team!
New agents that join the Mercy Lugo-Struthers Team are consistently closing 2-3 real estate transactions a month with leads that we provide. We have partnered directly with Zillow which is the largest real estate marketplace in the world. Our agents received Zillow Flex leads directly from Zillow when they join our team.
We are Zillow's only broker partner in Prince William and Stafford Counties. That means we represent them every time they buy or sell a property!
We offer the training and support to help you take these leads and open escrows and provide intensive onboarding to help you learn all the systems and begin closing 2-3 deals per month within 90 days time.
We take training extremely seriously as we know how crucial it is especially in the Northern VA area where the market is in constant change.
2022 is the year you can increase your production for good. Regardless if you have 30 days or 30 years of experience, our agents are consistently able to open 2-3 escrows a month with the leads we are able to provide.
What we can offer you:
- 15-25 Showing opportunities per month
- Leads from live buyers that come directly to you from our ISA department
- Transaction coordination support
- We are an independent brokerage that gives you the freedom to move quickly and think BIG
- No franchise fees, desk fees, or monthly subscription costs
- 1 week-long, intensive onboarding training to make sure you hit the ground running
- Continued education 5 days a week
- 1:1 training with a mentor
- Search, identify, and show residential real estate properties
- Committed to getting the job done thoroughly
- Prepare market analysis to help determine property value
- Negotiate purchase agreements and contracts with buyers and sellers
- Educate clients on basic real estate procedures
- Must be able to work Full-time
- MUST have completed the real estate pre-licensing course
- VA Real Estate License is a requirement// or// have passed the PSI exam
- Willingness to be coached and be held accountable
- MUST be willing to work weekends
- Team oriented
The Mercy Lugo-Struthers Team at Casals, Realtors®, is a top 10% customer satisfaction team nationwide and the top team in Northern Virginia, passionate about delighting customers and transforming the real estate industry. Our clients’ needs always come first, and we believe that communication and trust are the foundations of a successful partnership. As active members of Prince William, Fairfax and Stafford Counties, we’re passionate about helping our community. With the team by our clients' side, someone will always be there to guide them through the buying and selling process. Homes might be large investments, but we’ll make sure they're ready to make confident decisions.
The Mercy Lugo Struthers Team at Casals, Realtors
Real EstateView all jobs at The Mercy Lugo Struthers Team at Casals, Realtors