The Mercer Kitchen New York, NY
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The individual ideally possesses the following qualities:
- Experienced with latte art and cashier experience
- Ability to multi-task
- Experience working in a fast-paced restaurant
- A strong sense of urgency
- Superior communication skills
- A desire for growth
- A rigorous attention to detail
- A positive attitude
- An enthusiastic and outgoing demeanor
- Reliable and honest
Located at the Mercer hotel, Mercer Kitchen brings a chic, sophisticated vibe to the heart of SoHo. Exposed brick walls, long banquettes, and candlelit sconces give the place a timelessly stylish, sexy, fun ambiance. Mercer Kitchen was one of the first restaurants in New York City to have a communal table, which remains popular to this day. Chef Jean Georges' American menu features market-driven, seasonal ingredients prepared in a simple yet elegant style, with favorites like the Tuna Spring Roll, Steamed Shrimp Salad, wood-fired pizzas, and classic Warm Valrhona Chocolate Cake. There is an open kitchen, where guests can sit back and watch the show. A casual café upstairs serves breakfast and lunch, and transforms into an exciting bar/lounge at night.
“Jean-Georges' Mercer Kitchen is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to excellence through diversity."