Program Records Coordinator
Primary Location: United States-CA-CASanta Rosa
Function:Office and Administrative Support
Everybodyneeds a job but only extraordinary people work here. Our team is fun,creative, and dedicated to making a difference every day in the lives of thepeople we serve. The heart of what we do is to support and serve peoplewith Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities of all ages. As a ProgramRecords Coordinator with California MENTOR,you’ll be one of these extraordinary people.
***This is a temporary position****
Thisposition supports the individuals we serve in residential settings. We seek anorganized and efficient Program Records Coordinator who can successfully carryout the administrative responsibilities in the homes with the support of theProgram Director and Area Director. Bring your passion for success and theright attitude; we’ll train you on the rest.
Whetheryou have previous experience in a role like this, or this just sounds like thetype of impact you want to make… we want to hear from you. Join our dedicated, dynamicand fast growing team today!
- Prepares and processes office administrativepaperwork, such as employment requisitions, employee time sheets, Kronosreports, expense vouchers, invoices, and forms for processing
- Maintains and processes Petty Cash, assuring pettycash balances are accurate, including maintaining and reconciling a companychecking account
- Ensures adequate inventory of office supplies andbasic maintenance of office equipment and coordinates timely repair of officeequipment
- Sets up and maintains confidential, sensitive filesand records for multiple functions, ensuring efficient retrieval of informationin accordance with State, Federal and company policy
- Assist with new hire paperwork collection andonboarding, including collection of NEO paperwork to begin employee files onsite
- Works with Accounts Receivable, Human Resources, andother departments to meet internal needs
- Provide supports as needed to the Program Director
Whatwe require of you:
- Highschool diploma or equivalent required
- Twoyears of related office experience preferred
- Abilityto prioritize, plan and organize work and requires some independent judgment,under some degree of supervision
- Excellentcustomer service skills
- Abilityto keep confidentiality of company business, employee/employer information orother matters at all times
- Knowledgeof office equipment operations, basic data collection, standard officeautomation software and purchasing procedures
Whatwe offer you:
- A rewarding work environment with some of the best co-workers you could ask for
- A chance to make a difference in people’s lives on a daily basis
- An opportunity to build lasting relationships with your co-workers and the people we serve
- Family-oriented environment, casual dress, employee events
- Employee discounts
- A dynamic work environment where no day is ever the same as the next
- Free training, career development, and advancement opportunities
- Mileage reimbursement
- Access to jobs throughout the nation-wide Network
Come joinour team of dedicated and caring professionals. Apply Today!