Health Services Supervisor - Registered Nurse
Primary Location: United States-CA-CAFair Oaks
Description Everyone needs a job, but only extraordinary people work here!
- A rewarding work environment, meaningful relationships with your co-workers and the individuals we serve, family-oriented environment; casual dress
- Employee discounts; fun employee events
- Dynamic work environment. No day is ever the same as the next!
- On-the-job training, including career development, advancements, and paid CEU opportunities.
- Access to jobs throughout the nationwide Network in 36 states.
- Plans and organizes activities in nursing services, to ensure patient needs are met in accordance with instructions of physician and the facility’s administrative procedures.
- Manages the administration of medications, performance of physicals, provision of treatments, and scheduling of medical appointments.
- Evaluates nursing activities to ensure patient care, staff relations, and efficiency of service.
- Observes nursing care and visits patients to ensure that nursing care is carried out as directed and that treatment is administered in accordance with physician's instructions.
- Orders, or directs ordering of drugs, solutions, and equipment, and maintains records on narcotics.
- Must be a graduate of an accredited nursing school or nursing program and have three years of related experience.
- Job requires performance of duties that involve potential for exposure to blood, body fluids, and/or tissues.
- Must successfully pass background checks including DOJ/FBI fingerprinting
- Valid CA Drivers License in good standing along with proof of registration and auto insurance