The Medicine Shoppe Pharmacy announces an immediate opening for a caring and compassionate Billing Supervisor at our long-term care pharmacy in Camp Hill, PA.
Job Opening: Billing Supervisor
Location: 3913 Hartzdale Dr, Suite 1306, Camp Hill, PA
Work Schedule: Monday through Friday daytime, 35-40 hours per week
As a Billing Supervisor you will be responsible for overseeing our long term care pharmacy processes for billing, adjudication, and census. The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Oversee daily billing activity reports, identify errors, and coach staff performing the task(s) on proper procedures and processes
- Ensure census files from Long Term Care facilities are reconciled and any changes to patients'' status are updated (e.g. bill-to location, admission, discharge, insurance) with electronic profile records
- Receives customer service support calls from patients, facilities and external staff as it pertains to billing
- Generate management reporting on LTC billing and receivables information
- Assist with monthly production of billing cycles and invoices
- Support implementation of new company policies, programs, services, and accounts as a liaison between the pharmacy location and corporate office
- Perform duties of billing and order entry staff as needed to meet workload demands
Caring Service, Compliance Medication Systems, Teamwork
Operating as Medicine Shoppe Pharmacy, Care Capital Management (CCM) was founded in 1971 with a dedication to caring service. What makes us special is that we focus our attention and efforts on delivering personal retail service, long-term care, and institutionalized pharmacy. To learn more, visit our website at .
We offer a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k), life, disability, paid time off, paid holiday for eligible employees.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We seek an individual who is organized, thorough, attentive to detail, communicates effectively, customer oriented, flexible and fosters a team approach to work.
If you possess the following skills and experience and share our commitment to service, we invite you to apply by contacting us today:
- 3 years of experience billing to payers for pharmacy services, or equivalent combination of education, training and work experience.
- Pharmacy Technician certification a plus, but not required
- Experience submitting and troubleshooting pharmacy claims to third-party payers such as commercial insurances, Medicare, Medicaid, and hospice
- Proficiency in using computerized pharmacy systems, such as QS1
- Order Entry experience in a pharmacy setting a plus but not required
Because our customers are our first priority, we seek candidates who demonstrate exceptional integrity, care, compassion, empathy, and commitment in their work.
Prior to beginning work, successful applicants must complete a background check consisting of criminal records check, Medicare exclusions check, employment verification, education verification, drug test, licensure/certification verification, and DMV motor vehicle record check, as applicable.
The Medicine Shoppe