Caring Service, Compliance Medication Systems, Teamwork
Operating as Medicine Shoppe Pharmacy, Care Capital Management (CCM) was founded in 1971 with a dedication to caring service. What makes us special is that we focus our attention and efforts on delivering personal retail service, long-term care, and institutionalized pharmacy. To learn more, visit our website at www.CareCapitalManagement.com.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k), life, disability, paid time off, paid holiday for eligible employees.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.Job Description
The Medicine Shoppe Pharmacy announces an immediate opening for an caring and compassionate full-time Pharmacy Technician at our long-term care store in Camp Hill, PA.
Job Opening: Overnight Pacmed Technician
Location: 3913 Hartzdale Drive, Camp Hill, PA
Work Schedule: Monday - Friday 8:30 pm-8:00 am, Saturday and Sunday 5:30 pm- 6:00 am. 7 days on, 7 days off rotation
As a Pharmacy Technician you will be responsible for filling prescriptions accurately and efficiently. After training, the successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Operating and maintaining the Automated Pharmacy System (APS) and Unit-Dose Systems
- Programming APS machine to dispense medications in accordance with given prescriptions for review by Pharmacist
- Loading and maintaining APS machine with appropriate medications, packaging material, and printing supplies
- Read and review prescriptions; enter prescription data into the pharmacy filling system
- Interpret medical abbreviations
- Maintaining/replenishing inventory of medications, accessories, and federally controlled drugs
If you possess the following skills and experience and share our commitment to service, we invite you to apply by contacting us today:
- Previous pharmacy technician experience or related schooling preferred
- Data Entry experience in a pharmacy setting a plus but not required
- Basic computer skills
Because our customers are our first priority, we seek candidates who demonstrate exceptional integrity, care, compassion, empathy, and commitment in their work.
Prior to beginning work, successful applicants must complete a background check consisting of criminal records check, Medicare exclusions check, employment verification, education verification, drug test, licensure/certification verification, and DMV motor vehicle record check, as applicable.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.