CERTIFIED CODING & BILLING FOR PRIMARY CARE PRACTICE
- Posted: over a month ago
- $45,000 to $52,000 Yearly
We are seeking a certified billing & coding with experience in primary care practice. preferably 1-3 years experience.
Bilingual (English-Spanish) is required to be a fit candidate in this position.
Knowledge of EHR- AdvancedMD is a plus
- A strong understanding of physiology, medical terms and anatomy
- Proficiency in computer skills including typing speed and accuracy
- Mathematics skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Organizational skills
- Ability to maintain a high level of integrity and confidentiality of medical information
- Strict attention to details
- Knowledge of data entry and transcription
Duties to include but not limited to:
- Making sure that codes are assigned correctly and sequenced appropriately as per government and insurance regulations
- Complying with medical coding guidelines and policies
- Receiving and reviewing patients’ charts and documents for verification and accuracy
- Following up and clarifying any information that is not clear to other staff
- Perform posting charges
- Perform completion of claims to payers
- Conduct duties in a professional and timely fashion
- Submit billing data to the appropriate insurance providers
- Process claims
- Resolve denial instances
- Achieve maximum reimbursement for services provided
- Report to physicians and/or office manager
Send CV via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Medical Centre of Lehigh AcresWhy Work Here?
Awesome team and very family oriented.
1303 HOMESTEAD RD N #102Lehigh Acres, FL
HealthcareView all jobs at The Medical Centre of Lehigh Acres