The McKinney Group is a small, elite home builder partnering with Seattle's top architects to build some of the city's most exceptional homes.
We are hiring General Laborers who are also interested in becoming Entry Level Carpenters.
Candidates must be enthusiastic, hard-working, eager to learn new skills, and take pride in their work. Reliability is very important. You should have a valid Washington State driver's license, dependable transportation and be committed to arriving to work on time and putting in a full day of work every day.
- General manual labor (including lifting and moving building materials, digging, etc.)
- Assisting team carpenters
- Cleaning and organizing job sites
- Willingness to grow into a carpentry position
- You should have some previous experience using carpentry and hand tools.
- You should be able to lift up to 80 pounds.
Starting pay is based on your previous experience. Experience in the home building field is preferred, but not required. Pay increases are based on hard work, a great attitude, solid communication skills, and a proven ability to learn new tasks. Our intention is to help our laborers become carpenters.