Assistant to the VP of Development
- $65,000 to $75,000 Yearly
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Life Insurance , Retirement
Assistant to the Senior VP of Development
REPORTS TO: Senior Vice President of Development
FLSA: Full-Time, Exempt
PAY RANGE: $65,000 - $75,000 Annually
LOCATION: On-Site 100%
The McCallum Theatre is seeking a talented and highly motivated Assistant to the Senior VP of Development to join our team. The Assistant to the Senior VP of Development will provide high-level administrative support to the Senior Vice President of Development and to assist in the efficient operation of the entire Development Department.
- Assist the Senior Vice President of Development with administrative duties and projects as directed.
- Coordinate complex scheduling and calendar management in Outlook and VenueOps calendars.
- Track Senior Vice President of Development's donors and prospects in the portfolio and enter relevant notes in the patron database.
- Support the Senior Vice President of Development with Muses & Patroness Circle (ladies auxiliary group) by attending and making arrangements for Muse Board Meetings, fielding phone calls from Muse Board Members, preparing the Muse member roster, etc.
- Support Development Department staff with special events and major projects such as merging, proofing, printing, stuffing, and mailing solicitation letters; performing prospect research; and updating information in the patron database.
- Participate in weekly trainings for VenueOps and Tessitura with the goal of becoming a skilled user in the software.
- Track all receipts and reconcile monthly credit card expenses for the Senior Vice President of Development.
- Solicit input from the Senior Vice President of Development and Development Department staff to create weekly Department meeting agendas.
- Interim receptionist duties such as checking-in visitors, processing mail, pulling Founders Lists for upcoming shows, etc.
- Proactive problem-solving skills.
- Exceptional communication skills and meticulous attention to details.
- Experience working in an office environment, performing administrative duties and providing support to high-level executives and managers.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office 365, design software such as Adobe InDesign and Canva and working knowledge of donor database software.
- Organized, independent thinker and self-starter.
Work Authorization/Security Clearance
Proof of eligibility to work in the United States.
Criminal, Civil background check will be performed.
An equal opportunity employer/Drug Free Workplace
CDMOD provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
BENEFITS AT THE MCCALLUM THEATRE
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Vision insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Paid time off
The McCallum TheatrePalm Desert, CA
Get fresh Assistant to the VP of Development jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.