$80,000 at plan commissionResponsibilities:
- Ensure potential home buyers are well-informed about their local housing market
- Serve as an intermediary between the buyer and seller or listing agent to ensure mutual transaction satisfaction
- Assist buyer clients with the home purchase process including budgeting and options with a mortgage lender
- Schedule showings, show homes, and go to open houses for potential buyers
- Manage facilitation of required documentation for purposes of legal property transactions and ensure a smooth close
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Possess a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- Candidate should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Candidates must have or be pursuing a real estate license
- At least one year of experience as a buyer’s agent or relevant real estate experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Currently pursuing a Real Estate License
Who we are?
We are a full-service Real Estate Brokerage Firm focused on providing agents the tools, resources, training and coaching needed to build a predictable-sustainable Real Estate Business. We believe that encouraging an agent's personal and professional goals will fuel growth to accomplish and exceed their goals. Being a learning base company; we collaborate and support each other like a Team. We are a place where high-level Real Estate professionals work to achieve more.
The mission is to be a trusted resource for buyers and sellers in our community. That is why we focus on quality over quantity and partner with top vendors and Real Estate professionals who share a passion to be the best in the industry. We handle every aspect of the business with integrity, a high level of professionalism, and provide the community with exceptional service. We strive to be knowledgeable about the real estate market and transaction process so that we can help guide our clients.