Data Entry Clerk
The McAlear Group, Inc. Maumee, OH
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Data Entry Clerk is responsible for order entry, auditing orders and contacting customers or sales to resolve order discrepancies. This position handles all facets of order service, maintains customer files and provides clerical and administrative support. The successful candidate must thoroughly understand order entry and have a good knowledge of the company’s products
- Must be able to enter a high volume of orders while maintaining accuracy for areas in pricing, quantity, part #, etc.
- Correspond with customers by email (primarily), fax and phone
- Correspond with different departments by email (primarily) and phone
- Ensures quality and enhances customer satisfaction by notifying customers of any order concerns, as well as entering order modifications according to customer preference and/or specifications
- Follow up on orders when necessary to ensure timely delivery
- Communicates with supporting departments to ensure continuous customer satisfaction
- Communicates with appropriate staff or supervisor when concerns or issues arise
- Captures and reports marketing research data relating to customers’ needs to management
- Promotes new product lines & special offers
- Increase sales through cross selling & up-selling
- Possesses complete knowledge of company product line (brand awareness)
- Updates and maintains customer file – customer profile and contacts
· All other duties as assigned
Additional Job Duties/Responsibilities
- Resolves customer issues and see them through to resolution
- Preferred: Two year college degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- One or more years of business experience with significant exposure to Data Entry
- Strong computer skills, working knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Ability to effectively communicate with customers, resolving issues while maintaining the highest standard of empathy and compassion for customers’ needs and concerns
- Ability to work with limited supervision and highly self-motivated
- Resourceful and well organized, woks well under pressure, able to multi-task
- Ability to effectively adapt to fast paced environment
- Strong interpersonal, written, communication and organizational skills
- Able to work independently as well as in a team environment
The McAlear Group is a family-owned, 4th generation manufacturing company. We are searching for dedicated, committed, and highly motivated individuals to join our team.
We offer awesome benefits:
• Paid time off (including paid Birthday)
• Fun and family-friendly work environment
• Medical/Rx; Vision; company-paid Dental,Life/AD&D, STD, & LTD (After 30 days)
• 401K (company match, eligible DOH, 100% vested)
• Qualified quarterly bonuses
The McAlear Group, Inc.
1703 Tollgate Dr. MaumeeMaumee, OH
BusinessView all jobs at The McAlear Group, Inc.