The Mayo Agencies & Legacy Group
Find out why Glassdoor named us to the Top 100 Businesses to work for in 2018!
The Mayo Agencies & Legacy Group, a Veteran Owned company, has been given the task of hiring, training, and marketing for Liberty National, a fortune 1000 company. We oversee all the Texas market and as such have had an influx of new hires needing on the job training. We opened our Austin office in 2014, and it has quickly become one of the fastest growing agencies in the country. We are looking for hard working, motivated Leaders in the Corpus Christi area who are looking for a new opportunity. If you are looking for a strong company that offers a more-than generous compensation plan, a culture of growth, and the ability to quickly move up in management positions, we want to talk to you.
You know how every group of friends has that one person who serves as the glue holding everyone together? Every marketing team needs glue too! The Management Trainee is our glue. Almost all our senior management began their careers in this position. Why? Simply put, through the course of a management training program, this position learns all operations, clients, and internal strategy from the ground up thereby allowing a manager to understand the significant part they play in the marketing team’s success.
Once the Management Trainee has completed an initial orientation and training, this position will actively participate in sales & marketing, customer service, and general operations and finance. Our managers wear many hats, and we provide complete training in all facets. As you progress, you will be tested and evaluated for proficiency in all areas to find the best niche and mentors.
• Contacting and engaging potential customers from provided lead lists, eventually progressing to developing new business and maintaining current relationships
• Deliver top-notch customer service at all times
• Training program will include: Learning effective communication and the ability to influence others through sales management strategy, problem solving and conflict management, and general operations/finance.
• Stay on the cutting edge of the market with technological and current events knowledge of the industry
What We Are Looking For:
• 1-3 years’ experience in a related industry (marketing, sales, customer service, etc.)
• In lieu of the above experience, we will also consider time in professional/ college athletics, recent college grads, and transitioning military personnel
• Ability to think strategically and have great problem-solving skills
• Prior experience in management or leadership is a plus