Seeking charismatic, passionate, fitness-orientated professionals with leadership skills to teach HIIT-based classes at THE MAX Challenge.
Part-time, hourly position soon. Available same hour every day a MUST, open availability in general a huge plus.
Must be able to inspire and lead like a class of 15-60 people, fast learner, autonomous, self-starter that has a passion for fitness, changing lives and inspiring others. Seeking those with exceptional people skills, able to generate close-knit relationships, and those who possess the "IT" factor. This position is for a responsible, organized leader who can put on a show and execute an amazing workout plan.
Particularly looking for instructors for 8AM, 4:30 PM, 6:30PM
Even better if have a flexible morning and/or evening schedule Monday-Friday
- Kickboxing or fitness instruction experience a plus but not necessary.
- Background in Aerobics/Cross fit/Martial Arts/Boxing/Dancing/Acting/Public speaking A PLUS!
- Will train the right candidate.
- Experience in fitness membership sales, a bonus.
- Proven successful leadership skills.
- Coaching/Motivation ability highly sought after.
- Fitness experience/experience teaching fitness classes
- Exercise Physiology or Sports Physiology education or experience
- Sales experience a plus
Hourly pay range per class, paid training, paid required MAX instructor certification, positive family atmosphere work environment.