Seeking charismatic, passionate, fitness-orientated professionals with leadership skills to teach HIIT-based classes at THE MAX Challenge.
Part-time, hourly position soon. Available same hour every day a MUST, open availability in general a huge plus.
Must be able to inspire and lead like a class of 15-60 people, fast learner, autonomous, self-starter that has a passion for fitness, changing lives and inspiring others. Seeking those with exceptional people skills, able to generate close-knit relationships, and those who possess the "IT" factor. This position is for a responsible, organized leader who can put on a show and execute an amazing workout plan.
Particularly looking for instructors for 5 AM, 8AM, 4:30 PM, 6:30PM
Even better if have a flexible morning and/or evening schedule Monday-Friday
- Kickboxing or fitness instruction experience a plus but not necessary.
- Background in Aerobics/Cross fit/Martial Arts/Boxing/Dancing/Acting/Public speaking A PLUS!
- Will train the right candidate.
- Experience in fitness membership sales, a bonus.
- Proven successful leadership skills.
- Coaching/Motivation ability highly sought after.
- Fitness experience/experience teaching fitness classes
- Exercise Physiology or Sports Physiology education or experience
- Sales experience a plus
Hourly pay range per class, paid training, paid required MAX instructor certification, positive family atmosphere work environment.
The Max Challenge Houston
Why Work Here?
Fun working environment, Great Team, Free Membership