Sr. OpenShift Migration Engineer (REMOTE)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Position Title: Senior/Lead OpenShift Migration Engineer
Position Location: REMOTE – work schedule aligns with Central Time Zone
- Install, configure, solve, and deploy OpenShift related infrastructure and cluster services in an enterprise environment to support container-based application virtualization
- Partner with Engineers, Administrators, Architects, Developers and Project Managers to plan and implement applications to support business requirements.
- Understanding of IP Networking including practical knowledge of Firewalls, DNS, and Load Balancing; on- Prem and Cloud, preferably AWS
- Previous work experience with OpenShift
- Solid understanding of UNIX/Linux
- Experience with Jenkins/GitHub preferred
- Experience in one or more of the following is preferred: C, C++, Java, Python / Netmiko, TCL, Perl or Ruby.
- Experience with Scripting in bash scripting, python, java script is a plus.
- Experience with algorithms, data structures, scripting, pipeline management, and software design.
- Ability to communicate technical concepts in a simple, clear way with Engineering, Operations and other stakeholders.
- Experience in designing, implementing or enforcing IT Security
- Hands on experience with Cloud providers like i.e AWS
- Ability to help debug and optimize code and automate routine task
- Experience with one or more enterprise level network monitoring and automation tools, such as:Splunk, ServiceNow, AppDynamics is a plus
- Experience with Open Virtual Network
The Maven Group, LLC
EngineeringView all jobs at The Maven Group, LLC