IT Services Manager
The Maven Group, LLC
- Posted: over a month ago
Position Title: IT Services Manager
Position Type: Direct Hire (US Citizenship required)
Position Location: Washington D.C.
- Serving as the primary or assistant technical and management interface for the company, customer, and a team of on-site and hybrid/remote staff
- Overseeing the daily operations and support of a team managing a government customer IT environment including physical & virtualized servers, network, systems, endpoint hardware, and software.
- Overseeing operations and performance of a Help Desk team, ensuring customer service is timely and appropriate on a daily basis.
- Classifying, prioritizing, and assigning tickets, incidents, and service requests using ServiceNow and other tools. Serving as an escalation point to help resolve more complex problems.
- Monitor the ACD for optimal call handling by the Help Desk team, identify deficiencies and implement improvements
- Ensuring daily and periodic oversight, adherence, and reporting to all contract deliverables including SLAs and Quality Assurance plan through recurring and ad-hoc reports and meetings
- Developing and improving processes and procedures used to manage the IT environment
- Leading government device inventory oversight, including periodic endpoint refreshes
- Providing staff management including general administrative oversight, resource and shift planning, time accounting, financial tracking, cost projection, inventory management, personnel evaluation and support
- Managing staff resourcing and coverage across customer business hours and after hours' support
- Ensuring staff meets requirements for certifications, skills and abilities
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent work experience) in a relevant IT field
- 8 or more years of experience supporting a computer network and IT help desk for a medium to large size organization (more than 500 users), including at least 2-3 years of leadership experience
- Advanced degree as well as ITIL, HDI, and/or PMP certifications are desired
- Experience managing work in an IT Operations environment, with the ability to manage both immediate tactical issues and long-term strategic goals
- Strong customer service skills, especially experience leading customer service delivery with government customers
- Proven leadership experience managing technical personnel
- Demonstrated proficiency with common IT applications and services, network services, computer and communications systems, and associated protocols and industry standards and Federal information security and device configuration standards
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- U. S. Citizenship or work authorization
- Public Trust suitability determination through the US Government, including FBI Fingerprint Criminal Background Check
The Maven Group, LLC
TechnologyView all jobs at The Maven Group, LLC
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?