Contracts Specialist (TS/SCI w/ CI Poly)
Are any of my DC area Contracts/Acquisitions professionals looking for a new opportunity? This is a high-level clearance opening and is onsite in Bethesda, MD supporting an important mission. Please see details below and if interested contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or just click to apply and I'll be in touch!
Position Title: Contracts Specialist
Position Type: Permanent
Position Location: Bethesda, Maryland (must have CI Poly)
Analyze the development of a contracts acquisition plan, define requirements for solicitation, review the development of draft documentation supporting solicitations, and provide oversight for the surveillance of contracts. Monitor awarded vendors performance for conformance to contract terms and conditions. Serve as primary point of contact for customers. Act as a supporting advisor to the contracts management SME by providing expert knowledge and application of acquisition policies and regulations. Provide work leadership to junior employees, as needed.
- 5+ years of experience as a contracts professional in the industry or a contracting officer in the federal government
- 5 years of experience with the evaluation of technical and cost proposals and techniques of cost analysis
- Experience with the procurement life cycle, from source selection activities through closeout
- Experience with broad agency announcements and the formation and administration of different government contract types
- Knowledge of the Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR)
- Active TS/SCI clearance with a polygraph
- BA or BS degree required
- Experience with preparing and administering R&D contracts preferred
- Knowledge of grants, other transactions, and cooperative agreements a plus
- Ability to be self-directed and work under minimal supervision
- Ability to deal effectively with personnel at all levels
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills
The Maven Group, LLCBethesda, MD
How can the hiring manager reach you?
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.