IMMEDIATE FILL FOR A CURRENTLY ACTIVE CONTRACT.
We are seeking a Contracts Management Specialist to join our team and be part of a growing small business that values its employees.
- 3-5 years of comprehensive and increasing experience with DoD contract management; including contract and procurement planning, pre–award documentation preparation, price and cost analyses, post-award contract administration support, and contracts closeout in a government or client support role
- Knowledge of the application of the following: Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR), Defense Federal Acquisition Regulations Supplement (DFARS), Navy Marine Corps Acquisition Regulation Supplement (NMCARS), and DoD 5000 series regulations and laws, including executive orders, statutes, policies, principles of acquisition planning, and requirements to the contracting process necessary to accomplish assigned duties
- Experience delivering thorough contractual advice to a government client, including researching, analyzing, and interpreting complex acquisition rules and regulations and providing actionable recommendations to government clients and senior government officials
- Experience with the complete Microsoft Office Suite, including Excel, PowerPoint, and Project
- Defense Acquisition Workforce Improvement Act (DAWIA) Level II Certification in Contracting, Certified Federal Contracts Manager (CFCM), or Contracts Management
- Experience supporting and maintaining the Requirement to Award Process Tool (RAPT) or similar product tool used to gather and document user requirements
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills, including using computers proficiently to effectively communicate complex procurement regulations, contract strategy, processes, and procedures
- Experience with Navy contracting procedures and regulations
- Experience with preparing briefings and reports appropriate for senior government executives