Account Director, Facility Services
- Posted: over a month ago
SUMMARY: The Account Director is responsible for the overall execution of contract deliverables, client satisfaction, and financial performance of their assigned accounts.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Acts as the single point of contact for all client issues and related items.
- Manages the P&L performance of contracts including reviewing monthly account financial reports for accuracy and to drive continuous improvement.
- Develops and executes strategy for delivering quality services for all client locations including developing monthly visit calendar to provide routine contact with customers and QA Managers, as well as supervise account operations.
- Plan, execute and bill for wet work projects, utilizing Pronto and Corrigo.
- Drives add on sales of services to new or existing customers in or around their area of responsibility.
- Tracks and trends data to support performance management needs (established KPI’s and SLA’s).
- Responds to requests from the customer within 1 hour and communicates with them, the action plan to resolve any issues/requests within 24 hours.
- Update Account Manager including store inspection reports, submit and approve Expense reports via Concur for direct reports, if applicable.
- Review weekly Corrigo Interactive Voice Recognition (IVR) reports.
- Demonstrates effective communication skills and interpersonal skills with all levels; communicates updates to Subs, Customers and Managers.
- Demonstrates and maintains an extremely high regard for confidential and sensitive information.
- Makes recommendations to client contact and implements or guides implementation of new and/or modified systems and programs.
- Meets with client contact and customer administrative and supervisory staff; as well as contractors to plan and organize programs, systems policies and/or procedures as it relates to new or modified services.
- Monitors flow and quality of work to assure timely completion of workload and adherence to company and facility's standards and regulations.
- Submit all equipment repair requests for approval same day.
- Assigns work to staff and should prepare to assume the Quality Assurance Manager position if/and when called upon.
- Monitors work performance and prepares and/or reviews performance evaluations for direct reports.
- Interviews independent contractors to receive and analyze bids as needed for subcontracted services with the approval of the VP of Operations.
- Complete professional development courses through company paid Fred Pryor program.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
- Bachelor's Degree (BA) from four-year college or university, and at least 5 years of responsibility at a director level or 7 years of management experience in the business and industry marketplace preferred.
- Proficient in the use of Windows based office software including but not limited to Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Ability to communicate effectively in written format and oral presentations.
- Ability to read, comprehend, and transmit complicated detailed instructions in writing and orally.
- Ability to multi-tasks and establish priorities.
- Ability to maintain organization in a changing environment.
- Exhibits initiative, responsibility, flexibility and leadership.
- Thorough knowledge of contract administration and office procedures.
- Ability to use working knowledge of working environment to meet established goals and objectives.
- Demonstrates willingness to travel extensively as business needs dictate.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT:
- Continually required to stand, walk, bend, stoop and kneel.
- Frequently required to bend, stoop, and kneel.
- Must be able to lift and/or move 50 + pounds.
- Ability to communicate orally with customers, vendors, management, and other co-workers is crucial. Regular use of the mobile smart phone and e-mail for communication is essential.
- Hearing and vision within normal ranges is essential for normal conversations, to receive ordinary information, and to prepare or inspect documents.
- 90% travel, mostly car travel which requires the ability to sit in a car for extended periods of time.
The Matworks Company, LLC
AddressSpring Valley, NV
BusinessView all jobs at The Matworks Company, LLC