Getting a great night's sleep is at the foundation of everything we do. Do you seek an exciting role where you can truly change the lives of others? We love our customers and love creating exceptional store experiences. We invite you to join our team of professional sleep experts at America's favorite place to buy a bed.
Your journey begins with an extensive retail sales training program that enables you to help customers design and build a sleep system of their dreams.
- Provide exceptional customer service and drive sales by executing Mattress Firm's exclusive Buying Process
- Maintain awareness of competitor's advertisements and services offered
- Participate in assigned training and development initiatives to remain current on products, offerings and programs
- Assist the management team to ensure the store is properly merchandised and the correct sale is displayed in store
- Follow opening and closing procedures and balance books
- Inventory management
- Ensure assigned stores are to company standards, while policies and safety regulations are followed
- Minimum one year of sales experience
- High school diploma or GED required, Bachelor's degree a plus
- 18 years of age or older
- Customer service or commission-based sales experience a plus
- Microsoft Office and excel product knowledge
- Computer literate, familiarity using POS systems
- Motivated by a pay for performance compensation plan
- Comfortable standing for long periods of time; can lift up to 50 pounds
- Ability to work a flexible schedule; typical retail hours to include evenings, weekends and holidays
- Base pay or commission + bonus opportunity
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Benefits including medical, dental, vision, paid time off, and 401k
- Continuous training and development opportunities
- Merchandise discounts
- Employee Discount Programs including and not limited to; cell phone, travel, electronics, car and home loans
Our application process encourages completion of a HireVue video interview, allowing you to bring your experience to life by telling your story versus leaving it to a resume. After completing the online application:
- You will receive an email from HireVue with instructions to complete the HireVue video interview (make sure to check your Junk/Spam folder).
- Should your background and experience align with the qualifications for the position, you may be contacted by a Mattress Firm team member via phone or email.