- Vision , Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off , Retirement
The Matian Firm in Houston is looking for a File Clerk to assist the Immigration Department. As a File Clerk, you will be assigned administrative and clerical tasks such as; filing documents, retrieving files, distributing mail, making copies, scanning documents and generating new files for new contracts. This position reports to the assigned Immigration Attorney.
- Work in a team environment to ensure the preparation of documents.
- Organizing, distributing, or tracking documents according to departmental procedures
- Provide mail to departments and individuals
- Ensure filing, preparation, and scanning of documents and correspondence.
- Keep detailed records of all incoming documents and file accordingly
- Assist with all administrative tasks.
- Education: High School Diploma / GED (or higher)
- 1+ years of experience using Microsoft Excel, edit, sort/filter and save spreadsheets (can maintain complex spreadsheets).
- 1+ years of office experience
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) preferred, but not required
Here at The Matian Firm, APC we offer medical, dental, and vision insurance. We have a great compensation package including a 401(k) plan. Some perks include catered lunches, complimentary parking, paid time off, and more! Come be apart of our growing firm and its opportunities for your career development. You will learn and develop alongside a team of professionals who aim to excel in the legal industry.
The Matian Firm, APC is an equal employment opportunity employer, and we welcome everyone regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or genetics. We're dedicated to providing an inclusive, open, and diverse work environment.
The Matian Firm, APCHouston, TX
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.