- Expired: May 27, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Job Details Level: Experienced Job Location: Maslow Media Group - Clarksburg, MD Position Type: Corporate Full Time Education Level: Bachelor's Degree Salary Range: Undisclosed
The Maslow Media Group is the nationally recognized Workforce Solutions provider for Broadcast Media and Information Technology talent. Headquartered in the Washington DC Metro area, MMG is your preferred partner for Media and IT Contingent Staffing, Executive Search, Managed Services and Employer of Record (EOR)/paymaster solutions.
We are in search of a dynamic Recruiting Manager who can build and establish relationships with key stakeholders within any industry to identify and attract job seekers for our company and our clients and play a significant role in client retention and development efforts.
This position is located in Clarksburg, MD and is currently a fully remote opportunity.
About the opportunity:
The Recruiting Manager will manage the recruiting team efforts, goals, objectives, and results as well as individually recruit interview and place contract and direct hire candidates with our clients. You will contribute to sales and profit goals by driving team and individual recruitment, placement and sales results as well as have daily management and oversight responsibilities of the recruiting team.
- Collaborate with the VP, Client Services to:
- Create and implement team and individual productivity and placement goals and ensure there is regular follow up and accountability with team members in regard to meeting and exceeding those goals.
- Develop quarterly business strategies and plans that enable the team to meet and exceed our company financial goals.
- Monitor staffing metrics and SLAs such as Cost per Hire, Time to Hire, Time in Process, Interview, Submittal and Placement ratios and report this internally and externally to establish current state and set future state goals for improvement.
- Report results as well as team and client status updates in Client Services/Sales/Staff meetings.
- Identify new recruiting team members and assist with training and onboarding.
- Develop strategies and methods to ensure the recruiting team is working closely with other teams and leaders in the organization to increase company alignment and productivity.
- Develop strategies that enable team to constantly improve the candidate and client experience as well as their satisfaction with our services.
- Working in tandem with Sales and Marketing to:
- Develop strategies to market available candidates to existing and potential client contacts.
- Work with Account Managers to identify new client lead through candidate relationship management techniques including asking for supervisor references, interview activity and current/former employer intel.
- Work in partnership with the Client Services and Sales teams to conduct client alignment and satisfaction calls to ensure we are exceeding client's expectations.
- Update current and design new recruiting processes (e.g., job application and onboarding processes), evaluating current recruiting procedures to determine whether they can be modified for increased efficiency and effectiveness.
- Collaborate with Sourcing and Recruiting team to:
- Keep abreast of and continuously implement new sourcing methods (e.g., social recruiting and Boolean searches etc.).
- Review and select suitable job advertising options.
- Recommend ways for improving the employer brand of our company.
- Assist with the evaluation, selection, and implementation of candidate relationship management/recruitment software as the best option for company needs.
- Work with the leadership team to maintain and manage our Applicant Tracking System and any future systems we implement related to the recruiting function.
- Plan, organize and conduct regular team and individual training, coaching and developmental sessions for improved performance and growth.
- Ensure the team is consistently focused on adhering to all company and HR policies and procedures.
- Collaborate with HR to understand, provide guidance on and monitor compliance of all employment laws and government compliance reporting requirements.
- Use C.R.I.S.P. as a filter in all aspects of the Recruiting Manager and individual role and work to ensure all members of the team are actively using C.R.I.S.P. as a filter for candidates and in internal and external interactions.
- Participate in writing and conducting performance management conversations with underperforming members of the team.
- Participate in writing and conducting yearly staff performance reviews.
- Develop and implement recruiting strategies to generate a talent pipeline through passive and active sources including job postings, social networking, in-person event networking, internet research, referrals, professional associations, cold calling, and direct recruiting.
- Maintain an active database of candidates with expertise in one or more technical disciplines.
- Perform job and task analysis to document position requirements, create job description, create job posting/requisition and post to appropriate job board/social media/colleges etc.
- Administer full life cycle recruiting, including but not limited to sourcing, screening, qualifying, interviewing, assessing candidates' level of skill and attributes, offer letter generation and onboarding.
- Ensure compliance with company policies and local, state, and federal legal requirements to minimize company risks and to uphold fair and consistent recruitment practices.
- Place and manage candidates at client companies by identifying top candidates and market daily to client/prospects until placed.
- Follow-up to ensure client and candidate satisfaction.
- Monitor individual client expectations and implement appropriate service levels to meet and exceed clients' needs.
- Document and maintain all candidate and client information in our HRIS system as appropriate.
- Manage the applicant tracking system (ATS) to capture notes, rate job seeker's potential for Maslow, and manage their expectations while ensuring a positive candidate experience.
- Provide updates and reports to management to keep them informed of client and candidate activity and any risks that may arise.
- Other special projects as assigned, including but not limited to: talent branding initiatives, recruiting events, and candidate experience initiatives.
- 3+ years leading and managing teams in a technical environment where individual have performance, sales, and customer satisfaction goals.
- 5+ years of experience recruiting technical r
Maslow Media Group
BusinessView all jobs at Maslow Media Group