Real Estate Marketing Coordinator
The Marsten Group of Compass Real Estate Washington, DC
- Posted: over a month ago
- $20 to $27 Hourly
The Marsten Group of Compass Real Estate is growing like crazy — like, doubling production year-over-year-type crazy(!!) — and we’re looking for a cape-wearing, marketing guru to help fuel and continue that growth. But we don't want just anyone…
While our largest immediate need is managing direct, offline marketing as well as online email, video and social marketing efforts, everyone on the team needs to believe in and support our drive to provide a top-shelf experience for our clients.
That often means going the extra mile, or two, or ten. If it needs to be done, it's part of the job description. We have an undeniable drive, work ethic, and desire to do and create great things, without ego. If this makes you eager to continue, we want to talk to you. If this makes you cringe, we're probably not a good match.
We're ultimately anticipating the need for someone full-time - but may start off part-time to get to know each other. The more you can do, the more we'll want you to, and we may find that full-time, is sooner than later.
You should bring positive vibes, high energy, and a sincere desire to create head-turning marketing. Be a creative, self-starter with tremendous attention to detail and strong communication and copywriting skills. Mad computer skills would be great, too. Walking on water and leaping small buildings in a single bound is optional, but a strong plus.
Now - why would you want to work with us?
Together, we are one of the most professional, trustworthy, and down-to-earth real estate groups out there and we have the reviews to back it up. We take our jobs seriously, but not ourselves. We provide a top-notch home buying or selling experience to about 30 families a year and we plan to double that next year, with your help. You'll be compensated well while being a part of a fun team whose goal is to help as many people as possible. You must love dogs.
You'll need a can-do, resourceful attitude, the courage to come to the table with new ideas, the ability to work from home, an Apple/Mac computer, and solid street cred with other marketing legends.Compensation:
$20 - $27 hourlyResponsibilities:
- Create marketing materials including website content, advertisements, social media posts, and other collateral that is polished and on-brand
- Manage website content, mailing lists, SEO development, and tracking analytics to ensure all content is up to date and relevant
- Regularly update social media and respond to followers
- End to end management and execution of client events
- Manage third-party vendors and requests (videographers, collateral vendors, print advertising requests, photoshoots, etc.)
- Deliver reports on monthly analytics across the web and social platforms and advise on improvements
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related majors
- 2+ years of experience in Marketing or related field
- Familiarity with web platforms, email systems, social media, public relations, and brand identity
- Advanced knowledge of current market trends
- Must possess excellent project management skills, communication skills, and a strong work ethic. Must be client-focused and be obsessed with the client experience
For more information about The Marsten Group of Compass Real Estate, please feel free to explore the 'About Us' section of our website: https://www.themarstengroup.com/about
The Marsten Group of Compass Real Estate
BusinessView all jobs at The Marsten Group of Compass Real Estate