Manager, Client Leadership- NJ, NY or CT
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Mars Agency is an award-winning, independently owned global commerce marketing practice with a growth-for-clients focus. With talent spanning the Americas, Europe and Asia, we create breakthrough, connected commerce solutions by balancing the smartest humanity with the latest technology. The agency’s latest MarTech platform, Marilyn®, is the industry's first and only end-to-end commerce advisor.
The Mars Agency is currently seeking a Manager, Client Leadership to work in a hybrid capacity, based in the NY, NJ or CT area. This individual will be responsible for assisting in the annual planning process and the management of key projects for assigned brands, as well as ensuring program synergy with key clients. Shopper marketing experience is preferred.
- Work with the internal cross-functional team (Strategic Planning, Client Leadership and Creative) to develop optimal and actionable strategies, concepts and tactics
- Manage the implementation of key client projects
- Build strong working relationships with assigned retailer client contacts
- Manage execution of approved programs through team
- Work with external client vendors/agencies to execute projects as assigned
- Approach and manage partnership relationships with other manufacturers or properties
- Identify retailer direct and manufacturer platforms
- Develop and manage project timelines and budgets
- Manage communication of project status and budget to client teams
- Work hand-in-hand with internal teams on planning and implementation of retail marketing extensions of brand and category programs (national retainer clients)
- Manage client approval process
- Measure post-promotion results using agency and client-provided data
- Some travel required
SKILL SETS REQUIRED:
- Bachelor’s degree in advertising, marketing, business, or related field
- 5-7 years experience in retail marketing or experience with assigned retailer
- Business smarts/potential to think strategically
- Savvy (street smarts/common sense)
- Great client relationship management skills
- Passion for agency life
- Solid CPG client experience
- Shopper Marketing experience
- Proven Project Management experience
- Strategic thinking in the development of Shopper Marketing programs and management of day-to-day business
- Sound decision making skills based in industry knowledge
- Passion about business – always thinking of ways to improve/grow assigned client/business
- Strong listening skills and attention to detail
- Excellent verbal, written, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Desire to dig in and do what’s needed to get the job done right
The Mars Agency is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job classifications without regard to race, ancestry, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability or handicap, HIV, veteran, marital or family status, or any other status or condition protected by applicable state and/or federal laws, except where a bonafide occupational qualification applies.
The Mars Agency has developed a wide variety of inclusive benefit plans and policies that address and promote the needs of all employees and their family members, including comprehensive group health plans, a parental leave program that includes paid maternity and paternity benefits for pregnancy, adoption and surrogacy, flexible paid time off, a broad and confidential employee assistance program, ongoing wellness support initiatives, trusted financial health advice and guidance, promotion of education through tuition support and assistance, and a flexible and supportive work environment and culture.
The Mars Agency
Get fresh Global Marketing Manager jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.