The Maroon Group Real Estate Team Newport News, VA
- Posted: over a month ago
Are you hard-working and detail-oriented? Love systems, processes, and procedures? Enjoy a fast-paced work environment with lots to do? Love serving people and checking things off your to-do list? Are you someone that consistently goes above and beyond to do a great job and to deliver great customer service? Ready to join the exciting world of real estate? We should probably talk!
Executive Assistant/Transaction Coordinator needed for a top-ranking Real Estate Team in the Newport News area. With the help of this individual, the agents are hoping to focus more on selling Real Estate and much less on the back-end/daily administrative tasks. We are looking for an exceptional candidate who is willing to go above and beyond - just like other members of this team.
The ideal candidate will possess a background in Real Estate; however, this is not a requirement. The candidate should have a proven track record of implementing systems and procedures in an office atmosphere. This person will have a strong sense of urgency and must enjoy "to-do lists". The ideal candidate will work well with minimal supervision, gradually taking on more responsibility and leadership within the team.Compensation:
$35,000 - $45,000+bonuses+growth opportunitiesResponsibilities:
This person's primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting and supporting the owner in all business and personal areas needing assistance.
- Maintaining database management system(s).
- Screening and directing phone calls; distributing correspondence.
- Handling requests and queries appropriately.
- Scheduling meetings and appointments.
- Producing reports, presentations, and briefs.
- Assisting and supporting multiple Agents with whatever they need.
- Assisting clients and helping them to have an extraordinary experience.
- Managing day-to-day office operations.
- Tracking expenses accurately and creating effective budgets.
- Lead Management Assistance.
- Marketing of Listings, Business, and Team through social media and other avenues.
- Helping clients through the closing process.
- (Eventually) Hiring, training, and holding team members accountable.
- This person will LOVE checklists and "to do" lists and will love paperwork.
- Outstanding organization
- Strong attention to detail
- Tech-savvy; up-to-date with the latest office gadgets and applications and able to navigate new systems quickly
- Able to multitask and prioritize daily workload - can work on multiple projects at once
- Able to work independently to support a team and appropriately manage time
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong problem-solving abilities
- Discretion and confidentiality
- Customer service focus
- College degree and social media experience preferred
- Comfortable handling strong personalities
- Must be thorough and LOVE to-do lists
- This person must have a CAN and WILL DO attitude. This person will do anything and everything they need to in order to free their Agents up to sell.
- Salary Range: $35,000 - $45,000
- Paid Time Off (PTO) - 15 days a year PLUS 11 holidays and Christmastime
- Bonuses - Considered after a 60-day period
- Rapid growth potential
Going beyond just the basic needs in a transaction to the emotional needs of our clients, we focus on developing the relationship. We host client parties multiple times a year, stay in constant communication before, during and after a transaction and seek to build a true and deep-rooted friendship with you. If this sounds like the kind of team you'd like to be a part of, apply today!
The Maroon Group Real Estate Team
AddressNewport News, VA
BusinessView all jobs at The Maroon Group Real Estate Team