The focus of this position is to drive business with remote offices through customer relationship management and business development skills. The ideal candidate is responsible for delivering life insurance, annuity and long-term care product information, marketing and sales support services and insights (using computer skills, spreadsheets, advanced sales, website navigation, etc.) to remote offices. In addition, the ideal candidate will be capable of executing programs to increase the number of contracts with existing agencies.
Summary of Essential Job Functions: (Life Insurance Knowledge Strongly Preferred)
1) Excellent telephone and customer service skills to support sales people.
2) Ability to learn about financial products and describe attribution over the phone/email.
3) Ability to work in a team environment.
4) Capable of serving as a liaison between remote offices.
5) Ability to learn and communicate schedules to remote offices.
6) Knowledge of products and their applications, or willingness to learn.
7) Capable of learning website navigation and generating sales materials.
8) Ability to discern needs with salespeople and recommend solutions.
9) Ability to make outbound calls to customers and promote opportunities.
1) Successful customer service skills.
2) Ability to learn and apply information quickly.
3) Basic Microsoft Office, Outlook and computer skills.
4) Ability to work on multiple projects.
5) Sense of urgency and ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
6) Efficient at problem resolution.
This is an inside salesperson who help independent contractors find the best financial products for their clients. Most of the work will be computer work, assisting customers via phone and email. A possible growth opportunity with this position would be to grow into a management role at the company, shall the employee choose that path.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.