We are looking for a knowledgeable and enthusiastic Buyer’s Agent to consult with and guide our clients through the entire home buying process. If your finger is always on the pulse of the latest real estate trends and hottest properties then we want to hear from you today!
When you join our team you’ll get administrative support, continual coaching, and a superior marketing effort. You’ll network utilizing the latest technologies through our website, blogs and email CRMs to provide superior online communications, all the while never losing sight of providing good old-fashioned customer service. You’ll support and be supported by the entire team every day, day in and day out. Sound good? Great! Let’s Talk!
- Manage facilitation of required documentation for purposes of legal property transactions and ensure a smooth close
- Ensure potential home buyers are well-informed about their local housing market
- Learn from other agents so you can develop a successful and long-term career
- Reach out to pre-qualified leads to gauge their interest and determine their wants and needs for a home
- Help clients through the home buying process including budgeting and mortgage options
- Must be willing to work a 40+ hour work week including some weekends and evenings
- Work with existing clientele to locate, negotiate and purchase their dream property
- Respond to new incoming Buyer inquiries while qualifying the buyer's needs, educating them about our market
- Must consistently utilize our proven systems and tools (provided by the company) to grow your business
- Participate in weekly team meetings and daily huddles and one-on-one meetings with the Manager or Broker
- Participate in and complete assigned training specific to the position
- Participate in team-related activities and competitions as well as community events sponsored by the company
- Perform data entry into relevant databases including CRM program, data spreadsheets, daily success tracker, etc
- Successfully close an average of 2 sales per month during a calendar year
- Consistently follow Lead Protocol as established by Leadership at The Mark Boyland Team at Keller Williams Realty
- Be the authority on all things related to real estate, and the buying process.
- Refer sellers to one of the best agents in the area
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Show good organizational and time management skills
- Be customer focused with a positive attitude
- Must have own car and clean driving record
- Possess a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- Exercise active listening and active questioning skills to build rapport and uncover client needs
- Admin and clerical skills needed to manage files and records; Must have basic computer skills
- Verbal and written communication skills, multi-tasking ability, creativity
- Hold, or actively working to acquire, a real estate license. (We can help you get one)
- Have an understanding of percentages, basic finances, and other simple math concepts
- Outstanding customer service skills a must
The Mark Boyland Team at Keller Williams Realty is a brokerage based in Bedford, New York, with a coverage area of Westchester, Putnam, Dutchess and Fairfield Counties. Our Team is consistently rated in the top 1% of REALTORS® in the Hudson Gateway Multiple Listing System (MLS).
Our business is quite different from a traditional brokerage. Our training, systems, technology, and support are designed to create an environment of success and we genuinely care about helping you reach your personal goals. If you enjoy working with people, are trustworthy, enjoy building relationships, possess a strong work ethic and the ability to utilize technology effectively, then you could be a great Mark Boyland Team member!