- Expired: November 09, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our luxury assisted living community in Little Rock is in need of an Administrative Assistant. This position is responsible for graciously greeting community visitors, addressing the questions or concerns of prospective or current residents and families and providing support to sales and marketing and the business office.
The Manor is an equal opportunity employer. All of our full-time positions offer a complete benefit package that includes a full range of insurance options, flexible spending accounts, 401K, paid holidays, etc.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Be involved with residents, personnel, visitors, government agencies/personnel, etc., under all conditions and circumstances.
- High priority should be given to tours, securing reservations, and occupancy. Ensure that community is always tour ready. Be conscious of availability.
- Be knowledgeable of policies and procedures.
- Cooperate with inter-departmental personnel, as well as other community personnel to ensure that all services can be adequately maintained to meet the needs of the residents.
- Assist Business Office Director and Executive Director with all HR functions.
- Assist Business Office Director and Executive Director with all Payroll functions.
- Create and maintain an atmosphere of warmth, personal interest and positive emphasis, as well as a calm environment throughout the unit and shift.
- Maintain the transportation schedule for resident appointments
- Must be a high school graduate or equivalent education is preferred. Preference is given to persons with higher learning degrees in business,communications, hospitality and/or related fields.
- Minimum two (2) years Administrative Assistant experience is desired.
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check and meet all health and state requirements, including TB testing.
- Experience in the senior living industry preferred
- Professional written and verbal communication and strong interpersonal skills.
- Word processing, spreadsheet, and email skills.
The Manor Assisted Living Community
AddressLittle Rock, AR
Get fresh Administrative Nursing jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.