Medical insurance, Dental insurance, Vision insurance, Prescription drug coverage, Paid Life Insurance, Long term disability leave, Health Spending Account (HSA), Flex Spending Account (FSA), Flexible work schedule, Paid vacation, Paid holidays, Bereavement leave, Close to public transit, Onsite gym
The Mann is committed to fostering long-standing relationships with its audience, artists, donors, board and staff, volunteers, community and business partners, and other internal and external stakeholders that are based on the following core values:
- Power of the arts to inspire
- Integrity and trust
- Welcoming, accessible and affordable
- Informal, relaxed, fun, casual experiences
- Financial viability and shared responsibility
- Diversity, equity, and inclusion
- Service to the community
- Unique and attractive natural surroundings
- Well-maintained facilities
- Environmental stewardship
The Data Research Associate is responsible for developing reports and extracting information from our database(s) to help the Development team better understand, analyze and identify trends and opportunities for fundraising. This position will serve as the in-house expert on fundraising data and user of the existing Mann CRM system(s). This position will also manage the creation of prospect research profiles for the Development team and other ad hoc research requests specific to fundraising initiatives. This is a key individual contributor role in the Development department.
- Leverage data analytics, prospect research tools, relationship mapping and proactive research strategies to identify major gift prospects and Board and Chairman’s Council candidates, who’s interests align with fundraising priorities.
- Creates detailed reports, mailing lists, and other data extractions in support of the Mann’s fundraising, programming, and events.
- Participates in the development and implementation of Archtics as the Mann’s donor database.
- Monitors the data request process, ensuring that all data requests are managed and processed in a timely manner.
- Collaborates with senior Development staff to create briefing documents for high level meetings with donors and prospects.
- Provides donor database analysis to maximize donor renewals and acquisitions.
- Together with other members of the Development and Marketing teams, manages the production of fundraising-related mass emails, manages special affinity mailings and assist with acknowledgement, receipting, and pledge reminder processes as needed.
- Completes and maintains database organization projects.
- Assists the Development team with campaign analysis including wealth screenings, ticket buyer screenings etc.
- Assists in analyzing donor data before direct mail and phone solicitations to ensure the greatest return on projects.
- Evaluates research tools and emerging technologies and assist with the coordination of vendor relations.
- Ensures adherence to professional research standards and ethics of prospect research.
- Availability to attend concerts and special events at the Mann Center venue throughout the season.
- Assists with annual projects as required.
- Other duties as assigned.
Authorized to work in the US
Accept a background check to be performed
Minimum Bachelors Degree
Equal Opportunity Employer
Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.