Join our innovative team as a strategic partner to develop and identify business opportunities, prospects, and liaising key contacts within the company. This position is a great opportunity for candidates who are FORWARD thinking; CURIOUS; COLLABORATIVE; and ACCOUTABLE for supporting the business in achieving excellence.
The successful candidate must have prior experience developing and targeting new opportunities, managing existing client relations; and possess knowledge of the cannabis industry is a plus.
- Develop and identify opportunities, prospects, and liaising key contacts within the company
- Maintain client relations by providing support, guidance and recommended improvements/efficiencies
- Keep up-to-date with industry events, conferences and exhibitions and attending these to reinforce the company’s presence
- Develop strategies to enhance and manage community relations, as well as creating and/or updating existing stakeholder, influencer and media lists Conduct research for new business proposals and existing campaigns
- Implementing and managing of public affairs campaign strategies
- Develop compelling written content, such as stakeholder communications,
presentations, website copy, social media posts, etc.
- Contribute to creative brainstorming
Ideal candidates will:
- Possess 3-5 years of relevant experience in advocacy, government, business,
marketing, public relations and/or public affairs
- Possess a bachelor’s degree in a relevant field (Communications, Journalism,
Public Relations, Advertising, Political Science, English, etc.)
- Possess excellent written and oral communication skills, as well as a
demonstrated ability to think creatively and present unique ideas
- Have a proven ability to work quickly and decisively to meet deadlines,
troubleshoot and manage multiple projects; and demonstrate the ability to prioritize assignment
- Have experience in public affairs; and industry knowledge is a plus
- Contribute to office organization
- Maintain a high level of professionalism with clients and co-workers