DIRECT HIRE Opportunity
Position: Medical Payment Poster, Biller
Compensation: $19 - $21/hour
Location: Sandy Springs, Central Business Office
Work Schedule: Monday to Friday, in-office
This is a terrific opportunity with a well-established and highly successful specialty practice with multiple locations throughout the metropolitan Atlanta area, affiliated with a major Atlanta hospital. They offer outstanding benefits and opportunity.
The Medial Payment Poster (Payment Analyst) is responsible for daily posting of payments for Professional and Retail pharmacy claims, posting of zero pay denials, allocating copays to patient balances, running reports, submitting refund and transfer requests, processing refund checks, daily balancing, and reconciliation.
· Posts Medical and Retail Pharmacy Insurance payments and Patient payments daily.
· Allocation of copays and prepares the deposit bags for NSH Accounting.
· Corrects, conducts reversals if needed and applies patient and insurance payments including all bill types and corresponding contractual adjustments to patient accounts.
· Lists unidentified payments to correct lockbox, documenting transactions.
· Resolves misdirected payments and submits refund requests to return incorrect payments to sender.
· Copies any zero payments (denials) to appropriate Patient Account Representative for follow-up and posts appropriately to systems.
· Corrects and posts debit/credit adjustments of misapplied payments to ensure accurate and timely reporting of accounts.
QUALIFICATIONS – DIRECT HIRE OPPORTUNITY:
Medical Payment Poster, Biller
· Minimum of 3+ years medical payment posting, commercial and government payers, and patient payments.
· Must be proficient in medical payment posting.
· Thorough knowledge and understanding of EOB’s.
· Experience with comparing and matching payments, understanding offsets.
· Highly prefer experience reviewing overpayments, generating refunds.
· Helpful to understand denials and reason codes.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Please Apply, thank you, Rob or Susan in confidence: 770-971-0900
The Mahone Group