The Inside Sales Agent draws energy from working with people and works with a sense of urgency. This enthusiastic, self-starting person with a passion for selling is responsible for converting a massive amount of leads into appointments through personalized follow-up.
This individual will take ownership of leads and actively systematize the conversion process for maximum effectiveness. They record their productivity and sales metrics and track the results in regular accountability meetings. This person has the organizational and time management skills necessary to handle the constant flow of leads coming in and the subsequent documentation, assignment, and follow-up of those leads.
This individual must be highly trustworthy—in addition to being the first point of contact with the team, they will also have access to sensitive files and information regarding associates, customers, and finances.
The Inside Sales Agent activities directly affect the bottom line, and as such, they are deeply committed to the team achieving greater and greater levels of success, as well as growing their own skills and developing into a leader within the team.Compensation:
Up to $150,000 Annual PotentialResponsibilities:
- Cultivate relationships to convert inbound leads to appointments
- Manage the sales database through the sales cycle
- Consult with real estate agents to ensure fiduciary service of the real estate transaction from initial contact through the listing agreement
- Manage all follow-up of inbound leads from initial contact to appointment setting.
- Contact sphere of influence contacts/past clients for the team lead as needed.
- Pre-qualify leads and contacts before appointments to accurately convey motivation, competition, and financial specifics to the real estate agents.
- Practice and follow scripts to deliver the team value proposition and handle objections
- Accurately track and report productivity and sales metrics
- Understand and internalize evolving real estate trends in the local market
- Understand and adhere to local, state, and federal laws regarding real estate brokerage services
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional telephone skills—ability to set and close appointments over the phone and willingness to spend the majority of the workday on the phone
- Ability to learn and internalize scripts and dialogues
- Organizational and time management skills
- Ambitious with proven ability to succeed
- Team player
- High school graduate
- Real estate license
- Demonstrable record of sales success against quotas
The mission of The Maddern Team is to provide the premier customer service experience for each home seller and home buyer we work with. Knowledge we’ve gained through years of working in the local market empowers us to provide our home buyers and sellers with the advice they need to make informed decisions. Whether it’s selling a home, searching for a home, or negotiating a contract, each member of The Maddern Team is an experienced real estate team who applies their expert skills to each step of the process to help each client achieve an outstanding result.
The Maddern Team at Keller Williams Realty