Full and Part Time positions are available at our Columbus location
Day and night shifts (7a-7p or 7p -7a)
Position Summary / Role and Purpose:
The purpose of this job is to ensure residents receive appropriate personal care and are enabled to attain their optimum level of functioning.
*Education. High School Diploma or GED.
*Experience. 1-2 years experience in long term care and in the management of resident care
Additional Job Information:
· Assist with room changes including complete room clean.
· Clean building areas including patient/resident rooms/bathrooms and common areas to include, but not limited to sweeping, dusting and mopping.
· Provides the housekeeping functions to ensure a clean and safe environment for residents, visitors and staff in all areas of the facility.
· Assures that necessary equipment and supplies are maintained and operable to perform necessary duties and services to include, but not limited to restocking supplies in patient/resident rooms, bathrooms, common areas and housekeeping carts. Listens and responds to resident concerns, complaints, suggestions, questions and comments. Analyzes and reports results of resident satisfaction survey to residents.
· Develops, communicates, and follows through with necessary action plans.
· Assures that the residents’ personal and private property rights are followed by housekeeping and laundry staff at all times.
· Interacts with residents to ensure that quality care and positive resident/staff relations are taking place.
· Maintains open and trust-building relationships with resident family members, responding professionally and promptly to any requests or concerns. Inspects work areas and equipment at least weekly for proper order and operation.
· Reports job related functions to the housekeeping management involving exposure or potential exposure to blood/body fluids.
The Macintosh Company Inc.