We are seeking a transaction coordinator who is passionate about providing world-class customer service and ensuring a successful and enjoyable experience for our valued home buyers and sellers from contract to close.
This is your chance to join a successful real estate team where you do more than just earn a living. You’ll be part of a growing family that invests as much in each other as we do our clients. We are fully engaged in your professional and personal growth in a way that few others offer.
$15 - $20 hourlyResponsibilities:
- Coordinate communication with agents, customers, and other parties regarding all escrow-related paperwork including appraisals, titles, and mortgage loans
- Acquire seller approval for all offers and counters made by the buyer so the entire process for our clients is completed in a timely manner
- Assist both parties of buyers and sellers to close the contract quickly
- Verify and sign off on all documents received for correct signatures and dates so the transaction process is completed efficiently
- Schedule 30-day, 90-day, and 120-day client customer service follow-up calls to assist with any home improvement provider recommendations and referrals
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Must possess excellent written and verbal skills
- High school diploma or GED required, some college experience preferred
- Real estate license preferred or pursuing
- Prior experience in transaction coordination, real estate, titles, and/or mortgages preferred
- Has a passion for providing great customer service
The MOVEMETOTX Team is a top real estate group in Houston, Texas, ranked in the Top 1% of REALTORS® in the greater Houston area. We are committed to cultivating community and creating an exceptional experience among clients, peers, and service providers.