Commercial Real Estate Attorney/Lawyer
- Posted: 10 days ago
- $70,000 to $145,000 Yearly
We are seeking a Commercial Real Estate Attorney/Lawyer to become a part of out team! We are an expanding Kansas City Real Estate Law Firm specializing in mobile home parks, land acquisition and development, and multifamily real estate is seeking a full-time, experienced, and dynamic Real Estate Attorney with 4-7 years transactional, real estate acquisitions and/or real estate financing experience (no mobile home park experience necessary). This is a fast-paced environment and requires an industrious person looking to grow with a team in constant pursuit of reaching maximum potential.
Qualified Candidates will have experience in the following:
- Real Estate Contracts (purchase and sale)
- Leases (commercial preferred)
- Financing and Bank Documents
- Title Work (review of title commitments, surveys, and related exception documents)
- Governmental Matters
- Real Estate Closings
- Corporate Entity Structures
- Operational and Financial Aptitude a plus
- Syndication experience a plus
- Economic development tax incentives a plus
- Compensation will be based upon credentials and experience.
- J.D. and a license to practice law in Missouri is required. License to practice law in both Kansas and Missouri is preferred.
Job Perks Include:
- Work from home/in-office hybrid model
- No minimum hourly billable requirements
- Flexible schedule
- Quarterly bonus and merit badge program
- High quality training and learning environment
- Professional development assistance
- Unique and effective marketing campaigns
- Holidays and paid time off
Location: Kansas City Northland
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $70,000.00 - $145,000.00 per year
The MHP Law Firm LLC dba KC RE Law – Kansas City, MOWhy Work Here?
Competitive compensation package, according to experience, possible work-from-home opportunities with a growing firm.
7505 NW Tiffany Springs ParkwayKansas City, MO
LegalView all jobs at The MHP Law Firm LLC dba KC RE Law – Kansas City, MO