The Mentor Network Las Vegas, NV
- Expired: April 02, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
NeuroRestorative, a partner of The MENTOR Network provides rehabilitation services for people of all ages with brain, spinal cord and medically complex injuries, illnesses and other challenges. In a variety of locations and community-based settings, we offer a range of programs, including vocational and therapy programs, day treatments, and specialized services for infants, children, adolescents, Military Service Members and Veterans.
Transportation - Driver
Do you enjoy driving, particularly sharing a drive with others? Are you a safe driver with a good driving record who wants to make a positive impact on people's lives? Help us achieve our mission of delivering quality services to the individuals we serve. As the Driver, your job will be to provide safe transportation for clients, families, and company personnel to any/all company programs or functions. You'll also assist staff in supervising clients during these functions.
- Provide safe transportation of clients, families, and agency personnel as needed to any/all agency programs or functions
- May assist passengers with disabilities into and out of vehicle
- May keep records of trips and/or behavior of passengers
- Responsible for cleanliness and upkeep of vehicles including refueling, oil maintenance, etc.
- Maintain proper vehicle documentation, e.g., registration, inspection sticker, insurance, etc.
- Maintain ethical and professional standards as outlined in agency policies and abide by all statutes in conducting company business
- May perform other duties when not driving, such as custodial and maintenance tasks
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Experience in similar role preferred
- Valid Driver's License and car insurance
- Must have an acute attention to detail/cleanliness and a compassionate approach
Why Join Us?
- Full compensation/benefits package for employees working over 30 hours/week
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid time off and holiday pay
- Wonderful co-workers and a fun work environment
- Career development and advancement opportunities across a nationwide network
Come join our amazing team of committed, caring professionals. Apply Today!
The MENTOR Network is a national network of local health and human services providers offering an array of quality, community-based services. At The MENTOR Network, our core values-Integrity, Respect, Inclusion & Growth-and the behaviors that define them, guide how we interact with each other and how we approach our work. As an organization of people serving people in 37 states, you'll have opportunities from coast to coast.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vetsEducation: High School Diploma or equivalent . Employment Type: ["PART_TIME"]
The Mentor Network
AddressLas Vegas, NV
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at The Mentor Network